Wednesday, December 19, 2012

Let the Wild Ride Begin

Cage VI is a week old today and it already seems like he has gotten a little bigger.  Katie and I are just zombie parents right now.  He nurses on average every two to three hours, and Katie and I try to get some sleep and as many tasks done in between.  He has had two follow up appointments with his pediatricians, and besides a mild case of jaundice, he is very healthy.
Katie and I lose track of time and really even what day it is some times.  He is definitely keeping us busy and tired, but he is worth it.  I just can't stop looking at him, he is just so cute.  Katie is the most amazing mom, it's crazy how she just has a natural instinct of what to do.  We are turning out to be quite the team and loving every day of this new wild ride.    

2 comments:

  1. I remember the zombie days. Someday they'll pass and you'll be human again, but they may just get a little worse before they get better. Just sayin'.

    You guys are a great team - it was so fun seeing you in action last weekend!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Such a cute picture of the little angel! You two are both great parents and I love it that you post pictures of the little guy when you have time (and are awake!) between feedings. Keep up the good work...

    ReplyDelete